Thursday 25 September 2008

More complaints about people

I wish everyone saw things as I did. I think I treat people okay, most of the time, and it makes me sad that other people don't. Well, something happened, and it made me look at someone in a way I don't want to look at them, considering some other stuff which is going to happen. I can't really say what it's about, because even though they won't find this blog, it doesn't seem right to share this time. I just wish a certain person hadn't acted the way they did.

Slightly different, but I also regret the way I've acted to a certain person over the last few months. Yes, they talk about themselves a hell of a lot, but I've still been more short tempered than I should have been with someone who didn't deserve it. Sorry mate.

Aimed at yet another person, I though there was a chance you were missing any Facebook messages I sent, but I doubt that someone who keeps her phone with her at all times would miss a text. Wtf did I do? Maybe I should just forget yet another person I used to know.

No comments: