Friday 28 March 2008

There is no appropriate title

Things are looking positive at the moment, after a touch and go day, but I don't know if the good news will last. The vet said we can visit tomorrow, but it'll be after the weekend when we'll really know what's going on. I'm at home now, got the train back this afternoon after my mum called this morning, and it feels like part of me is missing. We're a double-act. He follows me around, he bothers me while I'm on the computer, he meows at me for attention, and he's always pleased to see me when I get home. The first thing I always do when I get in is go and say hi to Sonic. Tonight he wasn't there. When I go to bed, he follows me upstairs. I don't have to carry him, he just trots along to the door behind me, and I always let him up even though he's not supposed to. Of course, no one has cared for a long time though. He does what he likes, because he's like the head of the family. But tonight he's not here. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't come home on Monday.

No comments: