Saturday 8 August 2009

How I'd like my life to be

I'd like it to be written by Joss Whedon, Ronald D. Moore, Rockne S. O'Bannon and Russell T. Davies. I'd like the soundtrack and score to be done mostly by Bear McCreary, with the odd big singy number done either Dr. Horrible style by Joss and Jed Whedon, or cheesy stuff by ABBA and whoever did the arrangements for Mamma Mia! Oh and maybe the odd Lion King style epic piece by Elton John and Tim Rice. I'd like heroes and villains, only I want the bad guys to eventually be people you end up liking, like Scorpius. I want to end up with the right person in the series finale, like Ross and Rachel, or Crichton and Aeryn.

Yeah that all sounds good. I'm alright though, whatever my previous post might have suggested. People aren't always bad. They're damn confusing, but often that's just me.

gogogreengoblin.

No comments: