Thursday 2 October 2008

Messing with the blog

I can't decide what to do with it. I've put up some ads, and moved the labels list under the SayBox, but I can't seem to decide on where I want everything to go, and whether to change the template completely. I don't think I like many of the other templates Blogspot provides, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of doing any serious editing of the HTML. I'm sick of the current colour, and although I like the blue version of what I've already got, I'm not sure I want to keen the design either.

One problem with the current design is the layout of the sidebar, and the fact that I don't know what to do with it. I can't decide whether the archive or labels are more important. The SayBox takes up too much space. I considered using a popup link for it, but then it'd get even fewer posts than it already does.

I'm tired. I'll think about it again another day :P

No comments: