Wednesday 17 December 2008

Is it Roslin?!

A further note to my last Cylon related post. Roslin ISN'T IN THE PICTURE ON SCIFI's CLUES SITE! A slowed down teaser from the new series seems to confirm who the suspects are. The Adamas, Starbuck, Baltar, Roslin, Zarek, Dualla, Helo and Gaeta. I very much doubt it's Dualla (not significant enough), Gaeta (same reason) or Helo (hybrid daughter). That Last Supper picture with Roslin not in it...I didn't even notice at first! I thought it was the same picture I'd seen before. Ronald D Moore said that the final Cylon isn't in the picture, but which version?! Roslin was my first guess when the other four were revealed. With the absence of Ellen Tigh as a suspect, according to the trailer, I revert back to her, with Zarek as my number two.

Less than a month now!

No comments: