Sunday 21 December 2008

New Year

I dunno what to do. I really, really don't want to end up sat here on my own. That'd be a great omen for 2009 wouldn't it? Seeing in the New Year alone feeling like shit. So what are my other options? Well I was leaning towards finding a way to my sister's, to go to a party at the place she used to work. Now, she thinks she's going to another party in London. While I am still invited, this one would be with her old friends who she doesn't see often. I'd feel way too much like I was just tagging along. If it was at the other place I think I'd still try and go, but not the London party. Another option is going to my dad's mate's pub. I don't want to do that at all. With a couple of exceptions, I'm not keen on most of my dad's friends. I've never liked how they talked to me. Plus an evening with my dad and his girlfriend, with no support from my siblings, would be pretty hard going. In an ideal world I could have persuaded a uni friend to go to Hull with me, but I'm being ignored...as usual. I wish people would tell me to piss off rather than flat out ignoring me.

The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that I'll be here. Online. Seeing in the new year on my own. Yep, moving here has proven to be yet another new start where nothing has really changed. Maybe I'll always be on my own.

No comments: