Sunday 8 March 2009

Catses

You know, I was actually worried that I wouldn't connect with my cats, after 15+ years with Sonic being my sidekick and best friend. How could any other pet replace my Sonic? Well they haven't, but not because I love them any less. They're so different. I cannot imagine being without them now though. Next weekend will be so strange, being away and not having them around all the time.

Saying that though, I still don't think I trust them upstairs at night. I did it for two nights, and there was much banging and being woken up with a cat in my face. They need to calm down a bit. My room is also a right mess at the moment, so there's so much trouble they could cause. Still, I love them, and I'll take a bit of annoyingness as a price for having two little kittens to come home to every day.

No comments: