Sunday 8 March 2009

Ten to Ten

  1. I'd been thinking about it for 2+ years, and putting off making the decision, because it wasn't an easy one to make. For all of the many reasons I had to make it though, the thing that finally did it was something you said. Not a good thing either. Who knows, I may still not have made the decision if you'd said something nice instead of your standard response.

  2. I don't think I'll ever let go, but I sometimes wish you would. I'd like us to still be friends, but I don't like how you keep me hanging on and just text/missed call me every now and then so I still remember you exist. Real friends or nothing please.
  3. You've made it so much more enjoyable. I'm actually confused about what to think of you though. Do I want to just me friends or do I want more? I shouldn't, because we're so incompatible. It'd never happen anyway, and it's not like I think about you all the time, but I reckon I'll be jealous when I meet your girlfriend. You are definitely someone I want as a friend, if nothing else.
  4. I misjudged you as the typical guy who wasn't interested in being friends because you don't fancy me. I've met enough of those in my time, and I'm glad you actually turned out to be really cool. Hilariously disgusting, but cool.
  5. Have more confidence. You know you can do it, so why do you act like you can't? I hope you work it out in time.
  6. This time last year you were one of the most important people in my life. You probably shouldn't have been, but it still bothers me how it's changed.
  7. I'm sure we could both use an extra friend, so I really don't see why you don't want that. We were friends once, but it seems to have gone.
  8. You know, if it wasn't for a certain factor, I'd be inviting you to stay sometime soon. I've thought about you lot lately. Sign of loneliness?
  9. I wish you weren't looking into leaving. Things won't be the same there without you. They'll fall apart.
  10. Look at me now.

No comments: