Saturday 12 January 2008

The end is in sight!

I passed my registration portfolio! Now I just need a degree to be fully qualified, and I only have one semester left at uni. I can't believe I can see the end of it. Words cannot describe the happiness and relief on Tuesday when my verifier came and I passed. I also got my project intro in on time, even though it's probably shite, but it's in and that means I'm freeeeee! No more uni work till I get back in a couple of weeks. No more feeling guilty about doing things that aren't uni work or portfolio :D

I can't decide how I feel about going back to uni. My life there seems so long ago, especially the life I had in my 2nd year. That 3rd year semester I was there was totally different. I'll really miss the Stargate marathons and hanging out with Laura and Dan. Oh well. I guess this'll be another adventure. Only one more semester anyway. Hopefully :P

In other news, I've nearly finished Sex and the City. That's right, 6 seasons, starting at Christmas. That is a good effort, even for me. I miss my sci fi though. Atlantis tomorrow!

----------------
Now playing: The Smiths - Ask
via FoxyTunes

No comments: