Tuesday 11 December 2007

Let's All Make Believe

Before I start, this title will be used over and over for posts. Go listen to the song by Oasis and tell me it doesn't apply to so much in life.

Here's the thing. Why aren't people easier to understand? You ask someone you think is a friend such a simple question, and don't get a straight answer. Is that person really the good friend you thought they could be? Have they ever been? The stupidest thing is that this applies to more than one person. When you've known someone for a few years though, surely it's time to walk away. Not me though! No, while I'm still getting mixed messages, I hold on thinking that we are really friends. Let's all make believe, eh?

In other news, I think I'm one of the gang at work, finally. All it takes is a night out on the piss and getting so trashed you can't remember how you got home! Haha, it was actually a really good night, the work Christmas do. I do regret drinking so much though, but it all ended okay.

No comments: